Tuesday, 29 November 2016

Postgrade studies

I think that postgrade studies are important for the professional’s career, in my case I think that arquitecture it’s a very wide career, so I would like to have a more specific knowledge of any subject.
The subjects that are more interesting for me are: patrimony, social housing and urbanism. In these studies I would like to travel to Italy for patrimony, and travel to England for social housing and urbanism. But If I can’t have the possibilities to study in Europe I would like to study in Universidad de Chile or in Universidad Catolica.
I would like to take part time courses, so I would have time and I could do different activities, like sport, traveling and reading. Also, if I study in Europe I could travel all through it, it’s easy and it doesn’t take all your time.

I like patrimony because I think that it’s important to preserve and know our historical architectural monuments, and I would like to be part of it. I also would like social housing and urbanism, because I think that these subjects are important to make a bigger cities and better societies, and that’s what Chile needs

No comments:

Post a Comment