Tuesday, 8 November 2016

Bad luck Juaco

Everything started in the last Saturday, my brother’s birthday. We wanted to do something, so we invited some friends to our house in Rancagua and then we would left to the disco and have a good time, but maybe I drank too much, so I don’t remember anything of what happened in the disco.
My memory is back the Friday at 2 p.m. in my bed, something was left. Sadly, it was my cellphone. It only lasted 3 months. My parents aren’t going to buy me a new one.
Then, in the Monday morning I had thousands of important things to do, but, by my fault, I woke up at midday, I also missed classes. At 15 o’clock I went to workshop, thanks god I could leave the class earlier, so I went straight to the hospital, to make a blood donation as fast as possible so then I could finish my job for the workshop the next day, but after the donation I felt terrible, with nauseas and stuff. I couldn’t work until 22 o’clock.so I had to stay up all night long.

Although I finished the job, I still have to fix my problem with the phone number, life sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment