Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Someone i would like to meet

I think that’s is hard to decide who I would like to meet, if it’s a musician, an athlete, a politician, an artist or an architect, not only because I think that I can have an interesting conversation, also because I would like to recipe new thoughts and new knowledge .
In my opinion, and trespecting to the polic world, I would like to have met Salvador Allende, this is the politician that I most admire, He has a very wise ethics, and for me he is a symbol of perseverance, strength, and loyalty, one of the politicians who gave the most to people, like health and education. I would like to know and learn a lot about his point of view.
Now, talking with respect about architecture, I would like to meet the Chilean architect Alejandro Aravena, He is also the winner of the last Pritzker, that’s is compared with the Nobel prizes of architecture. I would like to talk not only about his architectonic style, also I would like to learn a lot about his way of seeing the social housing, is one of the subjects that are more interesting for me, also is one of the subjects that I want to work on in the future

I think that a lot of the people that I admire, the topics  I would to talk with them are about social matters, andget to know their points of view, not only of their way to see social things, also life.

No comments:

Post a Comment