Tuesday, 22 November 2016

My favorite music band!

It would be hard to choose my favorite band or singer, but thinking on Latino American music, I would choose the Chilean band Sondelvalle.

I met this group like 3 years ago, when this group has barely 2 or 3 music videos on youtube, it was like love at first view.

This group has an amazing authenticity, until this day I haven’t heard another band whit a similar style. Sondelvalle define themselves like “Rap Guachaca y Cumbia Reflexiva”, which define their rhythm and the deep, almost philosophical, of their lyrics. Guachaca it’s a Chilean slang, which makes reference to something vulgar.

Sadly, over the years I know Sondelvalle I have never seen a concert of this band. Although they do a lots of concerts in Santiago, I have not had the chance of going to them, and this is because I have a lot of work to do, also I’ve haven’t had the enough money. However, I’ve the hope of do it soon, because they announced a new album, with another bands and artist invited, I would die for a ticket.

My favorite song of Sondelvalle is “Quinto Mandamiento”, it’s a commandment of the bible, which says “you will not kill”. The song talk about the feelings caused by infidelity.

Resultado de imagen para sondelvalle

No comments:

Post a Comment