I don’t
really know what I’m going to do in this vacations, whit the problems that the
university had the last year the summer time had reduced, I only got February to
enjoy it, meanwhile, in January I have to do the finals and university stuff.
So,
meanwhile, I’m studying, working and all that things, my friends are posting
pics on their Facebooks while they’re on his vacations, enjoying the beach,
partying, or laying down somewhere.
But as soon
as I finish my studies, I will lay down on my house in Machali, I also have
plans to go out, to some beach, like la Serena, Maitencillo or Pichilemu. I have
expected to go out one week with friends, and the another one with my family. I
think that it’s going to be very fun.
But not
everything it’s about going out and partying, I also want to read a few of
book, that I couldn’t read in these weeks because I had no time, a couple of
them about architecture and the other one it´s called 1984, a friend recommended
it to me.
So I think
that this summer is going to be very great, in despite to the troubles that I’ve
already talked.

No comments:
Post a Comment