Tuesday, 10 January 2017

My laboral future



I don’t really know what to expect of me when I finish my studies, I mean, I know what I want to do but, once you finish the university, everything will be different, I’ll have to get a job, and the possibilities that it’s going to be the job of my dreams are low, but lower are the possibilities that these job weren’t what I expected.
I mean, before getting in the university I never wanted to be in an office, I hate it, to be sitting all day, for 5 days a week, all the years long in the same desk didn’t sound good for me. But in the reality maybe it is what I’ll have to do.
But I also have to think that in that office it’s where I’m going to gain experience, to solve problems and give the best of me. I thought, when I was a little kid, that the architects only created, but now I know that there’s a tough process, and that work need to be in an office.

Also there’s a lot of works that an architect can do, like urbanist, designer, historian, etc. But I think that I need to learn more to decide which one will be my vocation.
Resultado de imagen para arquitecto

No comments:

Post a Comment